The task force members are:
- Jim Morrell (CEO, Peninsula Credit Union)
- Pete Butkus (Retired Consultant)
- Robert Bradley (CPA)
- Lisa Perry (Sierra Pacific Industries)
- Melissa Clarey (Community member with 30 years of finance and budget experience)
- Sarah Schacher (Financial Analyst)
- Mike Olsen (Former City of Shelton Finance Commissioner)
“Thank you to everyone who applied for this opportunity to serve their community,” said City Manager Jeff Niten. “We were looking for a broad group of individuals with different life and work experiences to help us define our future.”
Last November, the City requested letters of interest from individuals interested in working with City leadership to develop a long-term, sustainable City budget.
Task Force members will have a unique opportunity to directly impact City operations, assist with long-term planning, and provide valuable feedback.